Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm OK

two days ago i had to make a trip to the ER because of some pain in my stomach/abdomen area.

after a ct scan and 8 hrs later, i'm fine.

had a problem also with my mouth - pain and swelling in my gums. but i'm ok. just have to work it thru.

i've been totally overly emotional lately, too. i have done lots of reading and stuff and this is totally normal. i'm purging toxins from my body, so i'm also purging emotions. getting rid of old thoughts and feelings.

this is truly a transformation of many many sorts.

i'm doing ok, and i'm healing. but i have to give myself a break, and realize this is not like having lap band surgery....it is going to take me more than 2 wks to feel better and to be healed.

i'll keep you posted. i'm doing just fine though!

No comments: