Sunday, April 13, 2008

broke down, took pictures

i didn't like doing it, but i think it was necessary. so, here are some pictures.

first the old me,

and now, the new me!

and the new me with a forced cheesy smile

me and sophie, my mom's 2 yr old balinese


i am not fond of photos of myself, but...i don't want to throw up when i see them, anymore.

went to the outlet stores in grove city with my mom on friday for several hours. almost cleared out j crew, eddie bauer, and liz claiborne. :) that was fun. well...i hate shopping, but it was fun buying new clothes that look nice on me and that were a size smaller than i expected to be wearing, in all 3 stores. oh, and i walked into liz claiborne woman - and they chased me out with a "you know, this is a plus-size woman's store, you can find the regular liz claiborne store around the corner. " heh heh!

also, saw an old friend on friday night. make that an old boyfriend. blew his mind ;)

that was also good for the soul.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! DOUBLE WOW!

You look terrific!!!

WOW!!!

newwavegurly said...

You look great, my friend. I'm so excited for you!

:hug:

CindyDianne said...

Look at you! You look like you feel great, which is great to see!

Mississippi Songbird said...

I just love your new look.. Cool!