Thursday, September 13, 2007

1 month pic



hard to tell, but between the first pic on this blog, and this pic (not a great shot of me, i'm aware...no makeup, not standing straight, don't have a great bra on...i just don't care these days) i have lost about 40 lbs. between the lost 20lbs prior to my surgery, and today, my total loss is almost 60 lbs. not that i care, honestly. i'm exhausted, and tired of being sick and tired. spent yesterday in the hospital getting more IV fluids, same as friday. i feel better today, but i'm holding my breath because i've felt this way before only to slide back into misery in a day. so...i'm not counting my chickens.

i am angry with the tv because it is filling my head hunger. all the stouffer's and lean cuisine ads for their chicken asiago panini's (which i've loved for like a year) as well as tyson chicken strips ads, and the new pizza hut ads with dipping sauce pizza (CHRIST, satan is out to get me, i swear) is making me absolutely crazy. i'm not an idiot. i know those things are part of what got me here today. but being here today, i don't CARE about the weight loss. i wish i hadn't done it and could live a normal life. do you know i haven't had anything but liquids pass these lips (except for a few dry stray cheerios) for 5 weeks???? anyone who thinks this surgery is the easy way out is out of their mind.

8 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I'm sorry this is going so roughly for you! Hopefully things will straighten out soon, and you'll feel much better soon!!! Hang in there!

Alison said...

Hang in there, honey.

(((hugs)))

token said...

I do feel for you!

::Zissy:: said...

I hope that you will be feeling better soon.

Hugs, Zissy

Mississippi Songbird said...

Bunches of hugs.I'm praying that you are feeling stronger everyday, Sweetie.. Thank you for your prayers too..

::Zissy:: said...

stopping by to let you know that I was thinking about you. :)

Hugs, Zissy

Beanie said...

Stopping in to see if you've made the 'switch' yet...sure hope so.

((hug))

CindyDianne said...

delurking to see how you are feeling...?